We are currently hiring two Wedding Day Assistants for our summer season and beyond!
The role of a Wedding Day Assistant is to work along side and provide support to the lead planner on the wedding day. Duties include can include setting up chairs, place cards, favors, moving flowers, greeting guests, answering questions, trouble shooting, and so much more. The weddings days are fast paced, high pressure and also a lot of fun!
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is experienced working independently and also equally able to take direction quickly.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and someone who enjoys going above and beyond.
- Positive attitude, integrity, and creativity.
- Resourceful, an “outside of the box” thinker and who remain graceful and kind under pressure.
- Someone who is always looking for ways to positively impact a wedding day.
- Previous experience with weddings is an asset (see our note below!)
- Must be open to working weekends.
- Must be open to working very long days on your feet.
- Must have access to a cell phone.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Email the following to email@example.com:
- Your resume
- Cover letter which includes:
- Your Social Media handles
- Who you are currently being inspired by
- Why you are interested in weddings and any relevant experience
- An example of a time you went above and beyond
- Hourly salary expectations
- Creative applications are welcomed
Please note, we are always on the look out for an experienced planner to join our team. If you have more than two years of Wedding Planning Experience, please add ‘experienced wedding planner application’ in the subject line of your email.
JOB POSTING CLOSES ON MARCH 23rd, 2020
We look forward to hearing from you!