We are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented and passionate wedding planner to join our team!
We are looking to hire an experienced wedding planner to assist clients in coordinating and executing once in a lifetime celebrations. A perfect candidate will provide our couples with the highest level of care and attention while using their experience to guide the couples through the planning of their wedding in a seamless and stress-free way. This candidate would be graceful under pressure, creative in difficult and emotional situations as well as demonstrating exceptional communication and organizational skills. We highly value integrity, passion and extraordinary interpersonal skills.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting initial consultations with potential clients to discuss wedding planning needs and the services we provide
- Earning and instilling a trusting relationship with our couples by demonstrating integrity and kindness
- Exceptional, prompt communication and organizational skills
- Manage logistics, including trouble shooting and out outside of the box thinking
- Cultivating relationships with creative team members within the industry. We believe we are all on the same team with our creative partners and share the same singular goal: creating magic for our couples
- Budgeting and budget management
- Timeline creation
- Floor plan creation
- Wedding day execution
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a professional Wedding Planner *please note this position is for experienced planners only, this role is not for anyone looking to learn how to be a wedding planner or to determine if they want to pursue a career in wedding planning
- Portfolio of past work
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Mac Mail or equivalent, All Seated and Asana would also be an asset
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional communication and custom service skills
- Detailed oriented
- Creative, please include any story or design boards you have created in your portfolio
- Client testimonials
- Able and willing to work weekends and long hours in the summer
- Has access to a reliable mode of transportation
- Any formal wedding planning training or background in catering, corporate events are an asset
Is this you? We can’t wait to meet you! Please email the following to email@example.com:
- Your resume
- Cover letter which includes:
- An overview of your background relating to weddings and events
- An example of something you are most proud of in your planning career
- Please include your social media handles so we can get to know you better
- Creative applications are welcomed
- Applicants will be required to share a portfolio during the interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!